[Ti] Hotmail to mail

Seymour J. Wolfson wolfson at wayne.edu
Wed May 21 10:51:22 PDT 2003

>I would like to receive email from my hotmail account via Mail - so I can
>ditch entourage at last. Does any one knows how to configure mail to do
>that? I.e. What are the hotmail account settings?
>Any help will be much appreciated. I use Os 10.2.6 on Ti 550.
>
>Daniel Rubinstein

I was under the impression that Hotmail would not let you POP off the
mail, unless you used Outlook on a PC.  Yahoo used to let you, but
now wants a fee for that capability.  The one I use is Novell's
www.myrealbox.com.  Not only you can pop off the mail to any e-mail
client (I use Eudora), but it has NO ads.
--

Seymour