[Ti] Vertical Case

Randy Reames randy at reames.org
Wed May 21 21:23:08 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 09:25 PM, XXL wrote:

> I am using a very nice Kensington leather case for my 'PowerBook G4
> 17-inch
> widescreen display' (Apples name, for all you who are having a crisis
> over
> what to call it..).  This case just BARELY contains this machine and
> soon I
> will pass this case and the TiBook to my daughter.  Since I am moving
> back
> to Germany I am badly in need of a case for the 17. I would prefer a
> case
> that has a vertical orientation as it makes more sense to me and seems
> easier to carry as well as having a lower polar moment of inertia when
> rushing thru airport crowds.  The Waterfield Vertigo is not large
> enough for
> the 17 as it is only 13 inches high. Does anyone know of a suitable
> case
> that has a vertical orientation?
> TIA
> -Joel

Before I got my Spire Endo I used a Jansport vertical shoulder bag. It
was too big for my 15" TiBook. I suppose it would fit the 17" AlBook as
I had to use about 2" of foam in the bottom. I don't know if they still
make it and I can't find the model name on mine.

Randy

--
Randy Reames  ~(*)~ www.reames.org
  "Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must

Randy Reames  Web Developer  Midwest Energy
OS X 10.2.6 ~ Debian GNU/Linux ~ TiBook 667
XHTML ~ CSS ~ Web Standards ~ Accessibility
www.reames.org ~(*)~ www.mwenergy.com