[Ti] The new books

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Thu May 22 02:02:13 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 04:44  am, cheshirekat wrote:

>  (Still looking for the perfect small
> speakers for my Ti.) I never knew I was a closet music addict! (Or
> would
> "undercover" music addict be more accurate?)

Really liked your post kat,

Owning a powerbook is a very unusual experience....my ex girlfriend
would laugh when i grabbed it and started mac'ing around (a phrase
coined by a friend for the valuable and enjoyable experience of just --
well -- mac'ing around)  in bed with it on a Sunday morning.

I have also been looking for good small speakers for it....and gave up
after auditioning several (creature Speakers, Creative Labs etc etc) in
my local shop.

But I tend to have high demands in terms of my hi-fi -- so check out
the offerigs from Videologic and Creative. There are some 2.1 systems
that aren't half bad.

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue