Boblbee bags and the new PowerBook

Bill Reburn reburn at mts.net
Thu May 22 06:07:56 PDT 2003

Anyone experienced this combination yet? I am picking up a new machine very
soon and although I am very heavily leaning towards a new tower (keeping the
Ti as my mobile [albeit much slower] solution).. The new PB is very sweet..
I may be swayed yet. (maybe even breaking my long-standing 'NO 1st Gen.
Apple products rule')

I am on a slow connection for another week (high speed connectivity is
already patched to our new house, but I am not there until the 27th 8-), so
I haven't been able to visit the Boblbee site which may have this
information already.. Wondering if any list-mates may have already checked
it out? I would like to pick up a Boblbee Megalopolis to go with it.

Bill Reburn
Associate Member of the
Society of Graphic Designers of Canada