[Ti] Pismo on X

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Fri May 23 12:58:05 PDT 2003

>I just recently purchased a powerbook g3 pismo (500mhz of course...)
>for my sister who is starting college this fall. She is going to be
>far from home (about 6-700 miles) so I chose the pismo for its
>durability factor, as opposed to a matching Powerbook G4 to mine. I
>want to upgrade it to jaguar to make it as user friendly as possibe
>(since I cant be right there to help her set it up on their network)
>My question is, does anyone know of any snags that i might run into
>while doing this? Or any possible problems that I should watch out
>for? Any help would be apreciated.

Since this is a Powerbook list, you may find more direct information
on this list, which is for any powerbooks:
  <mailto:powerlist-list-info at sparky.listmoms.net>
Many of us subscribe to both lists. Unlike this list, it is HEAVILY
moderated and does not even allow OT posts. There are lots of pismo
users on the list as well.

--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com