[Ti] Thanks & DVD in Foreign Land?

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Fri May 23 16:23:44 PDT 2003

There was a firmware hack for the pre-Superdrive TiBooks, that you
might still be able to find, but, the hacker who wrote it has
'retired' so nothing for the Superdrives.  It looks like VLC might be
the way to go.

erik g

For some hack stuff go to http://www.dvdrhelp.com/ and poke around
their Mac forums.