[Ti] Apple's Future

rob morris rob.morris at earthlink.net
Sun May 25 07:29:24 PDT 2003

On 25.5.2003 8:42, "NaegeleWDC at aol.com" <NaegeleWDC at aol.com> wrote:
> I would be glad to post the entire article; however, some who follow this list
> have objected in the past, and made an issue of it, rather than being
> interested in the substance of such articles.

Tim,
    Appreciate the link, but you have to realize that it is not that we are
not interested in these articles, it is that many of us are on dial-ups of
56k or less.  A lot of us live in various parts of the world where broadband
is not available, even in the US where broadband is not available.  So the
interest is there, as far as I am concerned, but the means may not be.