[Ti] Apple's Future

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Sun May 25 09:09:08 PDT 2003

Same old wall street box, 3rd from last paragraph has a funny
item:  people hear rumors Apple is about to do something big
in music, and what can they think of?  "Doh, gee, must be Apple
is planning a buyout of some established music company,
buyouts are easy to understand and we think we understand them
so that must be what's going on, and Vivendi is up for grabs
so it must be Vivendi.  Gee, we sure are clever."

On Sun, 25 May 2003 NaegeleWDC at aol.com wrote:
 . . .
> Sorry about that, Alex.  Please try the following link and let's see if it works:
>
> http://online.wsj.com/wsjgate?subURI=/barrons/article/0,,SB105373886453737100,00.html&nonsubURI=/article_barrons_email/0,,SB105373886453737100,00.html
 . . .