[Ti] Files from Powermac 64000 to 867 TiBook?

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Mon May 26 12:33:22 PDT 2003

Or do what I did; I copied all the files I thought I'd need from my old
computer to my new one, and then once I was done, I ran Disk Copy to
image the old hard drive, saving it on my new one.  This way I have
access to ANY file from my previous computer, and there are no worries
about me losing any data...  Unless of course, my hard drive goes
south, which is why I'll be using my DVD burner fairly soon to do a
complete backup of everything.  ;-)

cheshirekat <cheshirekat at cheshirekat.com> writes:
> After setting up the network, be sure all files are accounted for on
> the
> new TiBook before deleting from the old computer. It's an embarrassing
> way to lose files. :) I had an external CD burner, so I burned the most
> important files to CD, as a precaution before I began the transfer.

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/kshook/index.html