[Ti] Funniest Windows user rave in years

Phillip McGree phil at phil.net.au
Tue May 27 10:26:11 PDT 2003

>> http://www.macdailynews.com/comments.php?id=P1129_0_1_0
>

>This is one of the funniest emails and responses I have read in ages. Poor blighter is a Windows user but wants access to the Apple Music candy score - without buying a Mac.

Sounds like a fair trade to me.

We miss out on viruses and .exe files, and he misses out on iPhoto, iTunes, iMovie, iDVD, etc, etc.

Take ya pick mate, ya can't have it all....

Phil

.

Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree                                     	Web: 	http://www.phil.net.au
Perth, Western Australia			http://chat.iinet.net.au
Mobile Phone: 0418 922 500
Macs for sale - new and secondhand		http://mac.iinet.net.au

Disclaimer:
This transmission is intended for people that have functioning eyesight and literacy.  If you have no eyesight, or can't read, please disregard this email.  Thank you.