[Ti] Strange...

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Tue May 27 13:24:15 PDT 2003

>Now it won't even open .pdf files unless I drag-and-drop the file
>right on the app icon. Same with disk copy; useta click on a .dmg
>file and away she goes. Now I have to drag and drop right onto the
>icon for Disk Copy.

try discarding this file then restarting:
  ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.LaunchServices.plist
this file will not be recreated until you do an "open with". For
example, select a .pdf file, then get info (Cmd+I); select Open With
and choose the app you prefer (Preview, Acrobat, Acrobat Reader);
then click the Change All button, if you want all .pdf files to be
opened in the same app.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com