[Ti] OT: Funniest Windows user rave in years

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Tue May 27 23:24:39 PDT 2003

>What is Apple's advantage with this service?
>  Why has'nt Microsoft or anyone else offered
>  the same deal? Or is it just a matter of time.

Steve Jobs' arrogance is charismatic and he was able to pull off
deals with the big 5 labels.

Bill Gates' arrogance is offensive and I doubt he get get a record
exec to return his phone calls after he tried to order them to change
the way they did business so Microsoft could develop proprietary
hardware and software to produce all forms of music and eventually
the record labels would have to pay M$ fees to produce music.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com