[Ti] Taking a US computer to Europe

David Remahl david at ittpoi.com
Wed May 28 05:35:55 PDT 2003

I don't think there is Greek spell checking support, nor are there very
many applications that are translated into Greek.

This is a page that deals with Greek input:

<http://ist-socrates.berkeley.edu/~pinax/unicodeMac.html>

Cocoa applications generally support Unicode, while some Carbon
applications are lagging.

Maybe someone with more practical experience of the problem can help
you more. In Sweden we only have three "bothersome" non-ascii
characters: åäö (lets see how the mailing list handles them ;-).

/ Regards, David