Carbon Cloner

S. Moussly smoussly at ebla.com.kw
Thu May 29 05:36:17 PDT 2003

I currently have 3 partitions on my hard drive (OS X, OS 9, and Data
partition). The data partition contains a "Carbon Copy" of my OS X
partition using Carbon Cloner.

Now here is the thing. I would like to split my Data partitions into two
partitions (Music and Backup). I moved all my data partition to my OS X
partition. I went to the disk utility to erase and partition the hard
drive everything was dimmed. when I tried ejecting the data partition, i
got a message that the partition is in use. Quitting all my apps didnt
work either. I tried process viewer, but it really doesnt say much.

Now I can erase the partition through OS 9. But I am a bit worried that
I'll end up with having problems with my OS X. Will erasing the clone
cause any problems?  To be safe, is there a way you can find the
location in where the application is running from in the process viewer?

Thanks,

Sam