G4 powerbook for $130 or many other expensive electronics at very cheap price!!!

Kyaw Kyaw kyawkyaw1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 11:39:15 PDT 2003

To all the club member please take time to read this
and its worth it. This is not a way to get free
electronics or items at wholesale prices you will pay
for item. This is a great chance to own your own Apple
PowerBook G4 Laptop Notebook for $130. That's right!!
I will sent u the info via email if you sent me $5.00
with paypal. They are selling the same info for $10 in
ebay and you will get the same info for only $5 and
you will be getting your NEW not used at all Apple
PowerBook G4 Laptop for only $130. When payment is
recieved I will email you the information on where you
can get your Apple PowerBook G4 Laptop for $130 or
many other electronics. And you will be gald you did.
I was just like you and now I wish I would have done
this sooner. The money I would have saved compaired to
buying retail. All items are new not refurbished.
Other Great Products are at the Same Place, for
example: XBox $37 PS2 $25 GameCube $19 Apple iBook G3
$104 Apple Powerbook G4 $130 Apple iMac G4 $92
Portable DVD player $50 42" Plasma TV $192 Iiyama 19"
Flat Panel Monitor $75 Many new will be added  Any
questions please feel free to email me at
kmohht at yahoo.com I accept money order or paypal. you
can sent money to my email at paypal.
"kmohht at yahoo.com"

Andrew Khaw