WorldText Was:Taking a US computer to Europe

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri May 30 13:21:13 PDT 2003

torsdagen den 29 maj 2003 kl 07.32 skrev Tom R. no spam:

> Wondering why no one has mentioned WorldText, which came on OS9.2
> install CDs for at
> least some time, and in Apps>Extras of Apple Developer Tools
> (OSX) mid(?)2002.  Maybe I missed something which makes WT
> irrelevant to the current issue.....
I don't know if you missed anything, but I'm certainly missing a
version of WorldText on my CD:s. ;-)

I know that I a year or two ago downloaded a texteditor for a Russian
writing customer which could have been this WorldText, but I can't find
any easy place to get hold of a version for test purpose in OS X.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat gardens 030418
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)