[Ti] Apple Store - new iPods

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Fri May 30 17:07:17 PDT 2003

At 5:36 PM -0600 2003.05.30, Sam Hotchkiss wrote:
>...snip...
>>... an email you need to send over to Mr. Jobs!
>>
>> I don't think he needs to be cautious in this case, but we on this list do...
>
>It just seems like an error on Apple's part, as it seems pretty
>misleading...

It does seem like an error on Apple's part. But I don't think Steve would want to hear about such a trite matter. I've had it happen before from the Apple Store, where accessories advertised with a main product don't fit it or work with it. That applies to software accessories too.

In the end I'd probably hear that if I did a lot of work I had some way to determine in advance that these products (charger, iTrip) wouldn't apply to the new iPod. I also expect that Apple will expect me to pay to ship them back. That's life.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)