[Ti] Combo Drive Update

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sat May 31 16:07:40 PDT 2003

rob morris typed this message on 5/31/03 6:47 PM:

> Mine has not had any problems like this...sounds defective. I would call
> Apple.

Actually I am a bit surprised that nobody on this list has had this problem.
When I checked out the Apple Discussion board there was one complaint after
another about SuperDrives in Powerbooks that could not eject CDs.

But to answer the question, I guess since I am eventually able to get the CD
out I would rather deal with it by multiple eject attempts then have to part
with my Powerbook for a few weeks.

Anyway, the next generation of 15" Aluminum Powerbooks should be out this
summer and I'll probably get one and deal this sucker (let it be someone
else's problem).

jg