[Ti] Some GOOD Panther features...

Kynan Shook kynan at cs.wisc.edu
Sat Nov 1 08:31:43 PST 2003

It's on the same topic on the board I gave the link to.  Search for
"clustering," and the last found result on the page gives a pretty good
description of how it works, though there are more details (and
corrections) before and after.
<http://arstechnica.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?
a=tpc&s=50009562&f=8300945231&m=9900929295>