[Ti] The REAL problem with all Finders

gkar at mac gkar at mac.com
Mon Nov 3 04:11:42 PST 2003

On 11/3/03 7:03 AM, "Tarik Bilgin" <tarik at opalblue.com> wrote:

> On Monday, November 3, 2003, at 04:26  am, John R McDaniel wrote:
>
>> Poor to no documentation of the subtle but useful advanced features.
>>
>> -- no summary list of them
>> -- gawd awful "Help" documentation
>
> is the recently published "Mac OS X, the Missing Manual" any good?
>
> Of course it will need to be rewritten to accommodate the new Panther
> Finder(s)...

OSX hints is a good place to hang out - I haven't bought his book but I did
look through it and I can recommend it - but Panther will have outdated much
of the Finder hints. I've learned quite a few neat tricks from the website
about Panther in the last several days.

david

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

gkar at mac.com