[Ti] [OT] Re: [Ti] Panther Firewire debacle

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Nov 3 09:29:47 PST 2003

Tarik Bilgin typed this message on 11/3/03 8:41 AM:

> have you tried Pathfinder? I seem to remember this had this feature.
> It's actually pretty impressive for a Jaguar replacement Finder.

I have been using PathFinder since version 1.0. Now that it is at 3.0, it is
a fantastic. It has a command set that allows you to do things that the
Finder only dreams about!

However, I am not sure it works in Panther. If it comes to a choice between
having Panther and having Pathfinder, the latter wins IMHO hands down.

Anybody running Pathfinder in Panther?

jg