[Ti] 17" laptop bags

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Tue Nov 4 03:12:35 PST 2003

If cost is not an option, Timbuk2 messenger bag (built to order) with
the padded sleeve insert (Timbuk2  has one padded insert for every
laptop model that apple sells, the one I got for my Ti 867 fits
perfectly). If on a budget, Timbuk2 also makes a hybrid bag actually
designed for laptops, so no laptop sleeve, instead if has a pocket for
the laptop. Note of warning: the hybrid bag (they call it the
"commuter") is not water proof. A friend of mine had his manuals soaked
last week under moderate rain. Mine has a second waterproof liner
sewn-in at the factory and is absolutely water proof.

I used a back pack when I had an iBook but people at the DC Metro rail
get pissy when you have back packs that stick out too much. The
messenger backs are starting to become popular because they hang with a
lower profile and you can always swing them to your front without
taking it off your shoulder.

Pedro
-
http://pedrovera.com