[Ti] screen marks

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Sat Nov 8 09:19:50 PST 2003

>Have been trying to remember to put a piece of paper on my keyboard
>when I close it but have not being doing it lately. Now I have marks
>on my screen.  I am running out to get a piece of felt ( too linty?)
>or something to use to protect my screen.
>
>What have you guys been using and is there anyway to remove or
>repair the marks?  They look like indentations.  Will they fade if I
>use a cover for the keyboard faithfully?

I am travelling now, and don't have complete details at my fingertips
(no pub intended), but I use something that I bought at Apple Store
by Klear Screen or Klean Screen, a two-packet (one wet, one dry)
system that cleans all the finger marks from my screen; though the
first time it required a couple of appllications.

The rubber mounts that Trevor suggested are the best long-term
solution for keep the screen from the keys.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com