[Ti] Pictures not loading completely while using cell phone as modem

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Sat Nov 8 12:14:08 PST 2003

On 11/8/03 10:39 AM, "Tom Klinkowstein" <klinkows at mediaa.com> wrote:

> When I access webpages (Safari and IE on OS X 10.2.6), using my
> Sprint Vision phone connected to Ti 867, the photos don't load
> completely (they remain a bit fuzzy as if the last 10% of the
> information did not come through).

My guess is that Sprint is running the images through their proxy, and
reducing the quality.  Do this... While connected via your cell phone,
browse to http://zlit.net/expose.jpg.  Once it finishes loading,
control-click it, and save it to your desktop.  Then email it to me
(hotch at zlit.net).  I will compare it to the original, and see if my theory
is correct.

Sam