[Ti] Dial-up internet access in Toronto?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Nov 9 09:50:43 PST 2003

Per Brodersen typed this message on 11/8/03 9:30 AM:

> Dear listers,
>
> I will be in Toronto for a week or so and need internet access for my 12''
> PB - nothing special, dial-up via modem is sufficient.
> Can anyone of you recommend a reasanoble ISP there?
>
> Thank you!
> Per Brodersen

Per, if you are staying at a Toronto Hotel, most have internet access either
via dialup or Wi-Fi. Just arrange it at check in.

Otherwise, you can contact Bell Canada and arrange for short-term Sympatico
service or Primus (the one I use). Just check the Yellow pages.

jg