[Ti] Mail.app: assign a signature to a mail account

Steve Martin stevemartin at mac.com
Tue Nov 11 18:46:53 PST 2003

MailEnhancer <http://home.insightbb.com/~n9yty1/MailEnhancer/>  should
do what you want and does several other cool things.  I just started
trying it today and haven't had any issues.

Steve Martin                              http://www.cheezmo.com/
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/
The Widescreen Movie Center            http://www.widemovies.com/
Letterboxed Movie TV Schedule  http://www.widemovies.com/lbx.html