[Ti] Inconsistency in interface

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Wed Nov 12 08:17:23 PST 2003

Yup, the double click works. I am used to click once to select the
item, then click again to switch it to edit mode. Still, what is the
point on having the edit box near the bottom left?

BTW, I am not being picky. I thought it was curious I was so used to do
things that way (taking into account I am a switcher, so it is not like
I was used to any kind of consistency in windows apps) that it ticked
me when it would not react the way I expected it :-)

Pedro
-
http://pedrovera.com
(public GPG/PGP key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc)