[Ti] fsck?

Terence Cozad tcozad at covad.net
Wed Nov 12 09:27:53 PST 2003

I found that with my HD reformatted and with journaling turned on in Panther
(the default when you reformat) that the procedure is slightly different.
Reboot holding down command S
At the command line enter:
/sbin/fsck -y -f (return)
the -y is explained below, the -f  forces the check on a journaled system.

Or, as said below, boot from the OS X installer CD, run Disk Utility and
repair the disk.

Terry