[Ti] OT: Password problem, 10.3

Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin auswin at intnet.mu
Thu Nov 13 05:47:48 PST 2003

Thanks David.  I did as you suggested but I still get the same problem, will
not accept the new password.  I am wondering if there is still something of
the old conflict in there from when I loaded 10.3.1 where it stalled at the
Login Window stage.

Thanks for your help though.

Wendy

On 13/11/03 17:25, "gkar at mac" <gkar at mac.com> wrote:
> Restart your computer with the installation CD. After it boots, go up to the
> application menu and select - I believe it says Change Passwords. You can
> reset your user account password. While you are there, create a root user
> password as well and should this ever happen again you could log in as the
> root user and change your password without rebooting with the CD.
>
> david

Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin
Coastal Road, Pomponette
Mauritius Island