[Ti] Windows Media Player for OS X

Jerry Krinock dearjerry at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 14 21:18:56 PST 2003

on 03/11/14 18:10, Eric at EricDD at myrealbox.com wrote:

> hi:  a question about VLC - i am trying to use it to listen to a radio
> station that requires windows media player but haven't been able to get
> it to work.

Until a few weeks ago, Windows Media Player would hardly ever work.  After
installing Panther, it wouldn't even launch.  So I deleted, re-downloaded
from Microsoft and re-installed Windows Media Player for Mac OS X.   Since
then, it has launched and started 5 out of 5 times I've clicked on a link
that needed it.

I have no scientific basis for any conclusions one might draw from this.
It's just my experience.

Jerry