Quicktime pro question OT

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Sat Nov 15 00:07:06 PST 2003

I have been downloading public archive videos in mpeg and mpeg 4 format.
I have been viewing them in my 6.4 quicktime pro app.
When I export them to a different format like a .mov file, after I
import them to Imovie for some editing
there is no sound along with the video.
Anyone know why? or how to solve this?

Also in QT pro the video clip .mov is not editable.  I can't cut and
paste and crop like with my sound files .mov

Again help on this would be appreciated.

anyone know what's going on?

I have the plug in for quicktime that allows importing mpeg formats for
re encoding.

again..any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,
tim

tim.molnar
Digital Tao