[OT] Used PB for sale (listing for a friend - a Pismo)

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at mac.com
Sun Nov 16 08:33:19 PST 2003

Hi folks,

I put this as OT because the unit isn't a TiBook, however, in case
anyone is interested please feel free to contact me and I'll put you in
touch with my friend selling the unit. "Locally" is Pittsburgh, PA.
Shipping can certainly be arranged. I can vouch for this unit being in
excellent condition.

Thanks!
Jenn