[Ti] Windows Media Player for OS X

Eric EricDD at myrealbox.com
Sun Nov 16 17:39:04 PST 2003

rob: thanks for taking the time to do that.  when i click the link i
get a message telling me that the plug in was not found:

"The page “WJNO Talk Radio :: Powered by Liquid Compass.net” has
content of MIME type “application/x-mplayer2”. You do not have a
plug-in installed for this MIME type, but one should be available on
this page"

i went into the prefs for VLC and messed around with some of the
settings - but still no go.

do you have windows media player installed and thus the proper plug ins
are installed?   in other words, do i need to install wmp 9 so as to
have the plug ins.   if i'm understanding this, i think that i do need
it.

i had problems with wmp in the past so was trying to avoid installing
it if possible.

i am running 10.3.1 on a 667 dvi.

thanks again for the help.   eric