[Ti] Overheating...Solved

Jesse Proudman j.list at blueboxdev.com
Sun Nov 16 21:01:01 PST 2003

On Nov 16, 2003, at 8:58 PM, Dave Friesen wrote:

> I'm intregied as to how you discovered the loose screws...?
>
> Not something easily discovered, I would think.

Good question.

I first noticed it was only when I was typing certain things.  Mainly
spaces and command + key combos.  So I popped the keyboard off (it was
a new keyboard) and noticed that the ram was below the command and
space bar and the two chips looked higher than they should be, so I
pulled a a chip out.  That didn't fix the problem.  So I put the chip
back in, and when I was doing that, I noticed the screw.

I tightened it back down and the problem went away.

Funny how life works.

--
            Jesse Williams-Proudman
Blue Box Development :: Custom Web Solutions
      +1.206.778.8777 :: jesse at blueboxdev.com