Apps unexp. quitting ... solved

Bryan Forbes bforbes at forbesonline.org
Wed Nov 19 09:15:18 PST 2003

The original post centered around IE and Entourage unexpectedly
quitting on a Tibook running 10.1.5 ---

Thanks to all who responded ... we ditched some M'soft prefs file in
the user library ... didn't have any effect.  My friend took upon
himself to call M'soft (I don't think he had ever used any of his
support contacts before) and got through to support after about 1/2
hour.  They had him ditch some additional items (I've yet to get out of
him exactly what they had him delete), but it has solved his problems.

Many thanks to all for your suggestions ... I hope to have myself and
him updated to Panther 10.3.1 within a couple of weeks.

Regards,

B. Forbes