[Ti] Flickering pixels

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Mon Nov 24 19:38:51 PST 2003

>I've started noticing patches of pixels flickering on my year-old
>1GHz SuperDrive TiBook. The flickering seems to depend what
>application is active (or hence what image is predominating on the
>screen). Does this sound like an AppleCare issue, or could there be
>a software glitch?
>
>I recently upgraded to Panther, but I'm not sure if the problem
>coincided with that.

My boss had this issue.  It started in Word v.X then the Finder.
Apple replaced the motherboard.  It was like very small pixelated
worms randomly distibuted around the screen.  On a 6 month old
Superdrive 1 GHz TiBook.  Thought it was something to do with the
monitor cables, but screen position had no effect.  Definitely call
Apple, it gets unbearably worse.

Peter
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.0.1 on Mac OS X 10.3.1