[Ti] 10.2.8

Jesse Williams-Proudman j.list at blueboxdev.com
Wed Oct 1 23:04:16 PDT 2003

On 10/1/03 3:08 PM, "John Griffin" <jwegriffin at mac.com> wrote:

> Well folks, it is a case of applying responsibility where it belongs! If
> Apple installs crap on my computer that trashes things and causes havoc,
> then they and they alone are responsible and should be made to pay for it.
> If they choose not to assume responsibility and they make no move to award
> damages to those affected, then they should be made to pay in a court of
> law. As simple as that!

But >> APPLE << didn't install ANYTHING on your computer.  You chose to
install the update on your computer.  Apple did the responsible thing and
pulled the update when they learned of problems.  You just so happened to
install your copy before they did so but once again it was your choice.
Don't blame things on a company when it's your responsibility.

--
           Jesse Williams-Proudman
Blue Box Development :: Custom Web Solutions
     +1.206.778.8777 :: jesse at blueboxdev.com