[Ti] The New 10.2.8 is up via Software Update

Khyber Courchesne khyber at urbisnet.com
Fri Oct 3 13:59:37 PDT 2003

As the proud starter of this thread, I WILL!  Especially with my tibook
(previoulsy "awesome") acting like its got os 9 on it.  Sooooo
bad.....crashy, slugish, .....lame. Iphoto destroys everything.

Doens't seem like this new 10.2.8 addressing battery and ethernet issues
will help me...we'll see.

(as for my take....well I have none, I just wish my computer works and hope
it can be fixed ASAP....but worried it may take Panther to get all the kinks
out.)