10.2.8 showed up only NOW on softwareupdate...

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Fri Oct 3 15:39:37 PDT 2003

I have been following the thread with the problems in 10.2.8 and I
always wondered WHERE people got the LEGAL copy of this update from.

My (norwegian) software update did not show anything at all (no x.2.7
or x.2.8) until tonight (4th of October) and I am downloading it now...

I have been running 10.2.6 until now, so I was thinking all of u got
the 10.2.7 via new powerbooks so that's why you could download the
update.. or actually, I was thinking all of you had gotten it from
other sources...

Why did it show up first now? Something to do with translating the
software?

Or just carefulness from apple norway :)

Dr. Daniel Borge, M.D.
http://www.borgepalace.com
Norway