Wireless Comparisons

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 6 09:12:58 PDT 2003

I am about ready to outfit my Ti with a newer 802.11g card, and many
3rd party cards that fit into the slot have been recommended to me,
some cheaper than Apples AP Extreme...which I assume would go inside
just like the current AP card that  is in there now.

For the G4 which will act as the software router, is it better also to
go with a 3rd party card or must I outfit that with AP Extreme since it
fits INSIDE the computer?

I am not so much concerned with cost as with performance and user
satisfaction.
Thanks