Dead Airport?

S. Moussly sam at moussly.com
Mon Oct 6 11:45:56 PDT 2003

I  connect to the internet using Airport via Linksys on my PC with no
problems. I went away for a few months and when I came back, I was unable to
connect anymore. My first instinct was that there is something wrong with
linksys. However, I found that my friend's Compaq was working fine. I can
not even connect to the wireless LAN.  At times I do see the linksys on the
Airport menu and at times I don't. I noticed that airport would connect for
a few seconds....download a few emails, then I lose the connection.

Thoughts on this before taking it to the apple store would be appreciated
(long drive!).

Thanks,

Sam

PowerBook G4, 867Mhz, 1GB RAM, 32MB Video, 60GB HD
Running OS 10.2.8