[Ti] What an ordeal

Charles J. Thompson charlesjt at cox.net
Wed Oct 8 06:29:46 PDT 2003

Have you tried "AOL for OSX"?  I am not an AOL customer, so I don't
know it will help, but my intuition says it should,  The Apple
Panther web site says:

"AOL for Mac OS X provides greater functionality, significant
interface improvements and compelling new content. Best of all, AOL
for Mac OS X is available now as a free upgrade for all existing AOL
customers in the U.S."

Cheers!
Charles