[Ti] AOL only does HTML

jpe listmail at acedsl.com
Wed Oct 8 07:45:52 PDT 2003

AOL AOL AOL.... I tried the free trial not longa ago to see what was
going on with them. Before the trial ended, I tried to call to
cancel. Complete and total nightmare. I HATE telephones and getting
me to stay on one for a 30 minutes on hold was not going to happen. I
wondered why it was so easy to sign up but not off. Mind you, that
you cant cancel online you have to call.

It took me three months ( and $60) before I could get through and
cancel, and that took a half hour answering all the mucking questions
and processing it took.

arrrggghh I hate AOL ....

>  >PS: This list doesn't accept email sent directly from AOL for OSX.
>What gives? I have to use a web browser and send from AOL's website.
>I can't seem to figure out how to get AOL to send "text only".
>
>LOL.  Yep, AOL being state of the art and all, they only do HTML
>now. No more plain text for you.
>--
>
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
>Robert Ameeti
>mailto:robert at ameeti.net
>
>Average life span of a major league baseball:  7 pitches.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

>To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
><Titanium-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>Need help from a real person? Try.
><Titanium-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

>$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP
>Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com
>
>RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20 Traveler
>CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>

"If You Think It's Not a Game, You Already Lost" - J.P. Edmund