[Ti] Panther release date announced!

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 15:30:43 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 03:07  PM, Don wrote:
> I wonder if there will be discounts for those who recently purchased
> the latest
> version of 10? Didn't see any indication of such on the Apple site.

The new Panther Client upgrade is available for a shipping and handling
fee ($19.95) through the Mac OS Up-To-Date program for: 1) all
customers who have purchased a PowerMac G5 (regardless of purchase
date), 2) all purchasers of any new Mac after October 8th, 2003, or 3)
anyone who has purchased Jaguar (Mac OS X 10.2) after October 8th.

So, if you bought the newest version of 10 today, you're set.

Benn