Battery Life-Fact or Fiction

Terry Houle houle at citilink.com
Wed Oct 8 19:19:21 PDT 2003

Wondering want others thing of battery life claims by Apple on the
Power Book.  I have a 12"AL that I bought in February.  While Apple
claims UP to 5 hours I don't believe that is realistic.  I think 2 or 3
might be more accurate.  I feel I am being lied to.  While it may be
indeed UP to 5 hours I feel that is no way indicative of reality and
all spin.  I think Apple should come up with a better benchmark of
REALITY and not publish this misleading information.

  Maybe if enough say " I am mad as hell and will not take it anymore"
Apple  might consider a reality check.  Other thought on agree or
disagree?

Terry Houle
using a Mac
http://houle.us