[Ti] AOL only does HTML

PaulaTx1 at aol.com PaulaTx1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 9 12:34:01 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/9/2003 1:17:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, wakinyan at fuse.net writes:

> In my experience, this list is mild compared to others in regard to  OFF LIST rude and vulgar mail; probably due in part to the fact that  it is lightly moderated at best.
For those kind of people I have set up filters in Eudora that put
mail from them directly in the trash. Can you do that in  AOL ;-)<<
    Yes.  Fortunately for me, the AOL Mail Controls are incredibly simple and intuitive.  I have this theory that AOL  designs its' interface to accomodate newbies rather than experts.   It works for me.
            Paula Rutledge