[Ti] Website for 1-2 year old Macs?

Greg Markle MarkleG at kleerdex.com
Fri Oct 10 08:09:11 PDT 2003

Everymac.com has just about every iteration of the Mac you could desire in it's database.  You may also want to check out lowendmac.com for reviews and more in depth info about possible upgrades and problems with specific models (xlr8yourmac.com is good for technical hardware issues also.)

Gregory Markle, Color Technician
Kleerdex Company - http://www.kydex.com/