[Ti] .mac anyone? (iDVD problems)

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Fri Oct 10 16:31:40 PDT 2003

On Friday, October 10, 2003, at 11:52 PM, cbirds wrote:

> I have some whole movies I want to burn to DVD that have been edited
> in iMovie but I just can't seem to burn them onto a DVD.
>
> I hope I'm explaining this right or if this is even possible.

I assume that you have not got a problem getting the movies into iDVD
so:

Are you trying to burn the movies using an internal Superdrive or an
external DVD-R drive,
iDVD has real issues with external DVD-R drives.

Make sure that none of your movie clips are saved with the 'internet
fast start' option as iDVD also has problems with these files

and is your movie over 90 minutes long as this is also a no go for iDVD

Hope some of this might help

Alex