[Ti] Startup in Video Mirroring Mode?

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Sun Oct 12 20:44:38 PDT 2003

Can you use the 'F7' key that is supposed to toggle between
mirror-mode and extended desktop.  You may also want to make the
external monitor the 'main' monitor by dragging the menu bar in the
'Arrange' tab in the appropriate Control Panel.
Or, you could bypass that by using the 'clamshell' mode (e.g. close
the TiBook, goes to sleep, then plug in the monitor, and a USB device
(mice work best), and then only the attached monitor will be
activated.  Then you can open the 'book, and use the keyboard, just
remember to close it if it has gone to sleep.

erik g