[Ti] [OT] Safari dies

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Mon Oct 13 03:33:33 PDT 2003

Use it to open a local html document. If it loads it fine then it could be DNS. If you have been
playing with Panther and rolled back to Jaguar it will kill Safari too unless you ditch the
preferences and reinstall from the most current release for Jaguar.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com
PGP/GPG Key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc